Experienced Quantity Surveyor
- Company: Niall Fowler Construction Ltd
- Location: Meath
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 15-02-2019 (122 days ago)
- Ref number: Job#145059
- Salary: Depending on Experience
We are a rapidly expanding building contractors with some very exciting projects coming on stream. We specialise in commercial fit-outs along with residential and commercials new builds and large scale renovations. We have a small, highly experienced, efficient team and have a position available immediately for a qualified QS, to work in the Dublin area and across Leinster. We offer an attractive salary for the right candidate.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for all aspects of tendering, costs analysis, liaising with the design team(s) and appointing sub-contractors. This may include new builds, renovations and/or fit-outs.
Duties will include:
• Cost estimation on specific projects
• Project cash flows for various projects
• Administering Contract Records
• Monitor variations including tender vs construction drawings / costings with project margins
• Finalise accounts in conjunction with project managers
• Progress updates
• Cost control throughout term of project.
• Third level degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Minimum 5 years estimating experience
• Strong IT Skills in MS Excel, Project, Word and Pricing packages
• Proven track record in dealing with subcontractors and clients
• Thorough understanding of specifications and bills of quantities
• Developing relationships with clients / supply chain / professional team
• Issuing of enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that accurate quotations are received
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing