- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 05-11-2018 (9 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7079
- Salary: Not disclosed
My client is an established Irish brand who is proud to be the leader in their niche. They are looking for a motivated Sales Administrator with previous experience (1-2 years) in a busy sales or customer service environment.
Salary: 28k + up to 5k commission + great benefits including pension, gym membership, tax saver, bike to work scheme, etc.
Location: Dublin city centre
What you will do:
- Overall responsibility for selling public training courses and managing programme of learning.
- Creating appropriate sales proposals & presentations in-line with agreed guidelines
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Outbound sales call to meet programme targets
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents Daily/weekly/monthly reporting in Salesforce
- Available to start in November
- Previous sales/admin/customer service experience (1-2 years) ideally over the phone
- Third Level Degree in Business, Marketing or Relevant Field
- Work off own initiative with a can-do attitude
- Be competent in dealing with a high volume of calls/emails
- Word, Excel and Outlook skills
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing