Email Marketing Manager
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 05-11-2018 (9 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7087
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €45000 to €48000.00
Our client is an Irish hotel group. While it retains a strong portfolio of its own branded hotels, it also has management contracts with many more, making it the major hotel group in the Irish market.
To facilitate their ongoing expansion, they are currently seeking to appoint Email Marketing Manager.
- Design and develop email marketing strategy to create targeted email campaigns across customer retention, engagement and revenue.
- Manage CRM strategies in order to improve loyalty and retention
- Oversee creative, content, campaign delivery, analytics and reporting
- Effectively manage data collection, interpretation and take directions based on data.
- Focus on improving customer journey and brand loyalty
- Always look for improvement in existing email automaton programmes
- Heavily involved in campaign segmentation and offer dynamic content to improve engagement and revenue.
- Manage data segmentation strategies in order to improve results
- Perform data analysis to determine trends and optimisation directions to drive engagement and revenue.
- Manage various relationships and partner integration projects
- Keep up to date with Data Protection,
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience.
- A 3rd level Qualification from Marketing or experience in a B2C marketing department.
- Experience in HTML, Photoshop, Google Analytics & Wordpress, Google Tag Manager and Google Data studio
- Proven track record of implementing automation processes
- Experience in email marketing platforms such as Dotmailer and Mailchimp.
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with a large amounts of data and email databases.
- An understanding of European and Irish Data Protection Laws and Guidelines is essential.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing