Senior Bar Person
- Company: LAtitude 51
- Location: Cork
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 11-02-2019 (9 days ago)
- Ref number: Job#145438
- Salary: Weekly: €on application
We're looking for a Senior Bar Person to join a team that really knows great wine and food.
It's about artisan products that taste of their origin and wines, which are made as naturally as they can be with little or no additives.
It's about serving food and wine in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment where customers feel at home and want to return time and time again.
It is about sharing knowledge and passion for wine with customers through fun and engaging wine-themed events.
It's about enjoying what you do!
• Previous bar/restaurant experience (minimum 2 years)
• Excellent wine knowledge (WSET qualification preferred, but not essential) with a strong interest in organic/biodynamic and natural wine
• Enthusiasm for well-sourced good food
• Energetic and positive personality
• Fluent English and excellent customer service
• Fast, organised and detail oriented
• Flexibility and availability to work evenings
This is an opportunity to be part of a unique working environment. Hands-on wine training from behind the bar to tastings with wine experts and a chance to meet wine makers and growers from around the world and become part of the natural wine community
If you think you're the right fit for this role, then email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or drop into the bar.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing