Property Project Manager
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 30-04-2019 (25 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7354
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €55000.00 to €60000.00
Property Project Manager
Our client is a disruptive Online e-commerce platform looking to hire a Property Project Manager to join their Operations team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the management and delivery of the strategic and operational aspects of the company's property and real estate.
The primarily responsibility of the role will be to manage all the aspects of real estate from property construction to management.
- Ensure portfolio quality (on both residential and corporate properties), maintaining all aspects of the property in an optimized space.
- Act as the person to go to in regards to provide recommendations and solutions for overall opportunities.
- Ensure the full compliance and regulations of the health and safety regulations and laws are in place.
- Optimize cost and quality of the maintenance of the properties.
- Ensure compliance of all the parties in regarding to the planning and execution of the property management.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- 3-7 years of experience in large property management.
- Solution focus attitude.
- Driver's license.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience managing a team and working with 3rd party contractors.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing