Accounts Assistant /Accounts Receivable
- Company: McCambridge's of Galway Ltd
- Location: Galway
- Status: Contract
- Post date: 10-05-2019 (103 days ago)
- Ref number: accounts Rec
- Salary: Not disclosed
MCCAMBRIDGES ARE RECRUITING FOR AN ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
McCambridge's of Galway is currently recruiting for an accounts assistant/accounts receivable for our office.
Objective of the Role
The ideal candidate will need strong communication skills combined with strong organisational ability and a proven track record working in an account's role.
The ideal candidate:
• Experience in cash handling procedures
• Experience in accounts reconciliation
• At least 2 years' experience in an accounts role
• Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to confidently deal with suppliers, customers, staff and management team
• Excellent Computer skills especially Excel
• Detail oriented and numerically minded, with a proven record of identifying discrepancies
• Comfortable meeting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities relating to the position are as follows:
• Deal with office admin support in an efficient and friendly manner
• Deal with incoming telephone calls in a friendly, polite and helpful manner and redirecting as appropriate
• Count and reconcile cashier drawers to till and credit card reports, identifying any discrepancies and reporting same
• Ensure adequate coin requirements for daily trading
• Prepare daily cash lodgements. Ensure clear and accurate documentation is recorded.
• Ensure delivery and invoice documentation match
• Post all invoices to purchase ledger
• Maintain debtors and sales ledgers and ensure month end procedures are prepared and reconciled on time
• Responsible for all month end processes
• Completing bank reconciliation
• Ensure petty cash book is up to date and summarised monthly
• Reconciling statements at pressured times
• Manage Debtors' accounts ensuring receipts are posted and accounts are reported on as required
• Providing administrative support, responding to all queries
• Invoicing customers and following up on outstanding invoices
• Support the accounts payable function as and when required
• Provide support to the Financial Controller as and when required
• Filing and general office duties
• Other admin work and projects that may be assigned time to time
To apply in confidence please send a cover letter and CV to Maeve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all application is Friday 31st May 2019.
Only successful applicants will be notified. McCambridge's is an equal opportunities employer.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing