B2B Growth Marketing Manager
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 09-07-2019 (41 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7487
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €45000.00 to €60000.00
We are currently partnered with a highly innovative company in the AI space, one that is a trusted partner to many successful, global brands.
They now have an opening for the key role of B2B Growth Marketing Manager, and the successful candidate for this role will assist them in their ambitious plans to scale the business further.
- Develop and implement B2B demand generation strategy to drive qualified traffic to the company website
- Define, deliver & manage lead generation pipeline
- Constantly analyse performance to make an Informed data driven decisions to optimise campaigns and strategies
- Scope and implement new technology to improve marketing automation and lead generation process
- Look for innovative ways to market the brand via content creation
- Manage social media channels
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators and build valuable content resources
- Analyse data and report on KPIs and campaign performance
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally SaaS
- Experience in managing end to end marketing funnel
- Solid experience working with sales teams and developing marketing to support both inbound and outbound teams
- Excellent content writing skills with ability to create engaging material
- SEO skills and best practise
- Previous experience in Paid Acquisition channels
- Experience in managing and optimising automated campaigns
- Very good knowledge and operative experience in marketing automation platforms
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate data in to usable insights
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing