Technical Project Manager
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 12-07-2019 (10 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7495
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €90000.00 to €90000.00
Technical Project Manager
My client runs a global platform and operates in 130 countries and employs over 3,000 people. Their clients range from some of the world's biggest global corporations to SMEs across all sectors.
Due to expansion in the Irish market they now require a Technical Project Manager to join their Global IT team.
The Technical Project Manager will work on the Technical leadership and the main focus will be to design and develop the overall systems of the company.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze budget of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Take responsibility for aspects of Project Deliverability, from beginning to implementation.
- Strong Technical background.
- Good understanding of all IT things, from technical concepts to process implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in software applications.
- experience in working within Software Deliverability lifecycles.
- Previous exposure to working alongside UX/UI Designers.
- Driven and Entrepreneurial.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing