Technology Operations Manager
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 04-10-2019 (279 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7628
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €70000.00 to €70000.00
Technology Operations Manager
Our client is a disruptive Online e-commerce platform looking to hire a Technology Operations Manager to join their Operations team.
The Technology Operations Manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of an organization's information technology (IT) department, ensuring that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely.
Lead a team that develop and implement networks and servers, respond to user help desk requests, and monitor system stability and performance.
The successful candidate would have experience managing a team of Technical Professionals.
The role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
· Maintain and optimize local company networks and servers.
· Be responsible for device and password management.
· Oversee data backup and system security operations.
· Manage installations, upgrades, and configurations of hardware and software.
· Assess system performance and recommend improvements.
· Resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers.
· Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines.
· Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via the help desk.
· Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems.
· Manage contracts with vendors.
· Develop IT policies and practices.
· Proven experience as Tech Operations Manager.
· Management/ hiring experience.
· Experience with system installation, configuration, and analysis.
· Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing.
· Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation.
· Leadership and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Problem-solving aptitude.
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, IT or relevant field.
· Experience using: Linux, Database technology systems, Firewall management, TPC/IP, and Powershell scripting.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing