Customer Service Agent
- Company: Autofulfil
- Location: Galway
- Status: Contract
- Post date: 08-10-2019 (233 days ago)
- Ref number: Job#146443
- Salary: Not disclosed
Customer Service Agent required with 2+ years' experience. As a company in accelerated growth, Autofulfil is a team of young, enthusiastic people who offer their employees the opportunity to work in a fast-paced organization; with an energetic, high performing culture. We are looking for someone who is happy in a busy environment and can cope well under pressure. We deal with different customers who have B2B and B2C sales. You will need to be able to prioritize all types of work and meet daily targets.
If you are interested please send on your CV and Cover letter describing why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ensure all orders are created and processed accurately and promptly.
• Managing large amounts of inbound emails, calls and Webchat from different customers.
• Liaise with various departments i.e., Warehouse, Management, couriers etc.
• Dealing with all types of queries and complaints.
• Processing a high volume of physical returns from various customers in our warehouse.
• Navigating through different systems daily.
• Meeting daily and weekly targets.
• General Ad hoc duties.
• Minimum 2+ year's Customer Service experience is essential.
• Experience in E-commerce Customer service is an advantage.
• System experience is highly desirable (Shopify/Freshdesk/Optimiser/Thunderbird)
• Must be fluent in English.
• Excellent attention to detail, as well as a high retention of required knowledge.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
• Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, excel).
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing