Front - End Developer (Remote Possible)
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 08-10-2019 (62 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7633
- Salary: Yearly Salary Range: €50000 to €50000.00
I am currently recruiting a Front-End Developer for a leading entertainment group who have offices in the US and Ireland. This company services 15 different national markets in 9 languages.
They're currently at the forefront of technology and have seen growth of 50% in profits on a yearly basis.
The role will work alongside tech, product/Content, UX to improve and create different product's core platform architectures.
The sucessfull candidate will design, build, and maintain user interfaces in HTML5/CSS3/JS and Node.JS across product teams.
You will build new features for internal and external users and will Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Profeciency experience with Node.JS, HTML5, CSS3 or Vue.JS and React.JS
- Grasp of MVC PHP frameworks e.g. (Symphony, Laravel,...)
- Previous work in an Agile/Scrum environment and using collaboration tools e.g. Jira, Git, GitHub.
- Excellent communication skills, a great teammate with problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A belief in progress over perfection
- Ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing