Global BI Director
- Company: Prosperity
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 12-11-2019 (72 days ago)
- Ref number: BBBH7686
- Salary: Not disclosed
I am representing a successful organisation, leaders in their niche, looking for a very strategic hire at their offices in Bourdeaux, France.
You will work alongside global business partners, leading the CI/BI operations for the company.
The ideal candidate has around 10 - 15 years of hands-on experience in the sector, such as managing teams globally (ideally).
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience, plus a range of benefits on top of it.
The office is based in Bourdeaux, France. No remote work available, unfortunately.
And although a French speaker is ideal, they are open to an English speaker only as this is the main language in the company.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish measurement frameworks
- Structured thinker with a passion for analysing results and digging deeper
- Hands-on experience with behavioral and transactional analytics tools and techniques
- Experience working with Customer Intelligence (CI) and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms to deliver reports and scorecards
- Proactive in thought and action, always striving to improve process and procedure
- Motivating and results-driven leader
For more details, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing