- Company: City Pharmacy
- Location: Dublin
- Status: Permanent Full Time
- Post date: 03-12-2021 (46 days ago)
- Ref number: Job#148209
- Salary: Depending on Experience
City Pharmacy, an independent and fully Irish owned pharmacy is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant with excellent conditions to join the team.
This will be a part-time or full-time role depending on the successful candidates availability.
In this job you will be responsible for administration in the Accounts department. You will play an important role in the efficient operation of the company by maintaining records and assisting with the overall operation of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible to monthly customer invoicing and liaising with customers
• Reconciliation of payments to customer files
• Data processing
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Support the general ledger function
• Maintaining VAT claims register
• Answer phone calls and queries in a timely manner
• Tracking holiday requests and absence
• Preparing employee offers and new starter packs
Education & Experience required:
• Minimum 2 years previous accounts experience within a professional environment
• Knowledge of the Pharmacy industry in Ireland is desirable
• Experience with Xero a distinct advantage
• Must be proficient in Excel, intermediate/advance skills a significant advantage
• Bright, hard-working and takes pride in their work.
• Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Working to strict deadlines
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
If you consider this listing to be innappropriate or offensive, click here: Report this listing